- Sports and medical follow-up of sport horses in France and abroad.
- Diagnostic imaging of locomotor, respiratory, cardiac and digestive illnes.
Hour Emergency care
7 days a week
- Orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
- Internal Medicine, stress tests, chronic respiratory and digestive illness.
- Short and long-term rehabilitation (following trauma, surgery or poor performance) allowing a return to work and re-training of sports’ movements under constant veterinary supervision.
- Internships and training for qualified veterinarians.
- Apprenticeship contracts available for Nurses in training (ASV).
Organization of continuous training for veterinarians (in partnership with VetPD) and/or our customers in France and abroad.
- Farriers Services Provided.
- DIGITAL RADIOLOGY
Fixed or portable systems which allow immediate viewing of radiographs This digital system development allows you to have copies of your horse’s digital photos on film or CDs.
The latest technology for fixed and portable devices, allowing home monitoring of your horse’s soft tissue.
Provides images of the upper respiratory tract of your horse’s trachea, esophagus or stomach (gastroscopy).
- ON BOARD ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY
Views the cardiac activity of your horse during stress tests.
- SLIT LAMP
Permits a thorough ophthalmological examination.
- SLEEPING AND RECOVERY BOX
- CHIRURGICAL TABLE
- ANESTHESIA APPARATUS
With respirator and monitoring device.
- ARTHROSCOPY COLUMN
Allows for all arthroscopy surgery (a small camera which permits access into joints and aids surgical exploration).
PREPARATION OF BLOOD DERIVATIVE
Preparation of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or IRAP for the treatment of certain tendonitis and joint conditions
- ANALYSEURS POUR ANALYSES SANGUINES
Biochemistry and blood formula.
- EXTRA-BODY SHOCK WAVES
Special therapy for certain types of tendonitis and ligament damage.
- THERAPEUTIC ULTRASOUND
Helps to speed up healing.
- DENTISTRY EQUIPMENT
Electric scraper and advanced instruments for dental extraction on horses standing or lying down.
Fixed or portable device for cold treatment.